Each one of the individual tests provide powerful and actionable pieces of the puzzle to the potential you can unlock. When you put the pieces together to create a stronger and more holistic view of your total fitness, your true opportunity comes into view.
We have also started to offer camps that you can learn more about by selecting the specific camp for details.
12-week challenge: Lose 5% of your fat mass or gain 5% of your lean tissue mass (muscle) in 12 weeks and you could win a free DEXA scan! This is a great way to get in the shape you want to be in and head into the new year feeling your best.
- Get a DEXA scan and an RMR any day in January and get a follow-up DEXA scan 12 weeks from that date
- You're DEXA scan will give you a baseline view of your body composition: fat mass, lean tissue mass and bone mass
- You're Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) analysis will tell you your specific caloric burn rate at rest, during lifestyle activities and during exercise. This will help you set your caloric targets to achieve your goals
- You'll also get custom support through your coach and Precision Nutrition for the 12 weeks to keep you on your custom nutrition plan
- If you've lost 5% of your fat mass or gained 5% of lean mass (muscle) between your two DEXA scans, you will be eligible to win a free DEXA scan
- DEXA Scan and follow-up DEXA Scan
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) Analysis
- Nutritional Consultations with Precision Nutrition
- Regular price: $600
- 12-week Challenge Price: $350
- You must book your first appointments to be completed in January. If you don't complete your appointments in January, your services will be valid, but you will not be eligible for the 12-week challenge offer.
- Likewise, you must complete your follow-up DEXA scan in April. Your follow-up DEXA scan will be honored after April, but you will not be eligible for the 12-week challenge offer.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- COVID-19 safety and sanitation procedures are executed to the highest degree. All staff will be wearing masks and gloves.