Michigan Camp, June 21–25
Join us for our Michigan Road/Gravel Camp from June 21st to 25th. With time trial races, experienced coaches leading the way, beach cottage accommodations and more, this is a great opportunity to build community and hit the road.
Every level of athlete is welcome. Space is limited and will likely sell out, so sign up now to secure your spot.
- Space? It's limited, and will likely sell out, so signup now to secure your spot
- Timing? Arrive late on the 21st, depart by noon on the 25th, focused riding on Thurs-Sat
- Travel? Bring your-own-bike, drive solo or group road trip
- Accommodations? Beach cottage in Ludington, MI, food, beverages, SAG, and on-the-bike hydration & nutrition included
- Ability Level? We'll group into various skill levels to include every level of athlete
- Mileage? We will be doing 60-100 miles each day with additional options available
- Mechanic? We'll have multiple expert wrenches to see to it that our bikes are kept finely tuned
- Coaching? We'll have professional coaches experienced with the routes on hand to lead the rides, provide on the bike coaching tips, and lead us in short discussions before and after rides. Plus, there will be plenty of experienced riders among us to learn from
- Cost? $1000/rider with a 10% discount for VQ Labs members
- Optional Kit? Add-on $250 for custom-designed kit through Eliel (design & sizing details to come)
EXTRA MINI EVENTS:
- Time Trial Races: Thursday morning staggered start 4.8 mile individual TT Race from the State Park Bridge to the Lincoln River Bridge. Savory Prizes!
- Friday Triathlon option with Olympic Distance most likely.
- Gravel: Extra Saturday option to join the Coast-to-Coast Gravel Grinder 100-mile unsupported gravel race starting and ending in Ludington. For more details & to register for the race head HERE.
- CLICK HERE to head to our reservations page
- Scroll down & select "Michigan Road/Gravel Camp"
- You'll be prompted to "Select Time"
- Select one of the dates of the camp (June 21-25)
- Select any time during those dates, and then pay your registration fee, add-on your optional $250 kit
- Email Jeremy or Dan with questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org